*******What you are getting******* 1 sign: " 8" x 12" Oregon Home Sign"
*******Materials & Finishes*******
It is made of 14 ga steel.
• The "Raw Steel" variation, you will get the item as it comes off the machine (for an industrial look). Irregular scratches and inconsistencies in the metal may be present. This sign is made out of 16 gauge hot rolled mild steel that is covered with a thin layer of black oxide (magnetite) which is responsible for its dark gray/bluish tint.
This layer provides some protection against corrosion, exposure to moisture and humidity can bring out a beautiful patina of rust. If you prefer an ornament without any rust you can polish/rub grade #3 coarse steel wool over the top to remove any and/or all rust.
• If you choose the "polished steel" variation, you will be getting nicely sanded/polished signs (no coating) This is the perfect variation for you to apply your own finish/paint. If no coating is applied it will rust and show fingerprints over time.
• If you choose the "polish & painted" variation, you will be getting polished as well as your choice of the following colors:
Clear Coat Hammered Black Hammered Silver Hammered Copper Hammered Red Hammered Brown
Painting helps to prevent rust. If magnets are used on the painted variation the paint will scratch over time.
• If you choose the "Rusted Steel" variation, you will get the same great sign but rusted! This process takes a little bit of time but we have a solution to speed the process up a bit. The rust is real rust and will continue to change patterns over time.
• Please note that our typical lead time is 2 weeks unless we have come to a previous agreement. Shipping generally takes up to 1 week after that. If you need your order sooner feel free to order the "Rush My Order" listing and we will move your order to the top of our priority list. (Link below)